General purpose multimeters provide precision, safety & reliability High performance at an affordable price Versatile meter for field service or bench repair
- Wide 1000 V measurement range
- Manual or automatic ranging
- Min / Max to record signal fluctuations
- Large display - backlight for work in dim areas
- Ergonomic overmolded housing with integrated probe holders
- Free your hands with the optional TPAK magnetic hanger
- Meets Measurement Category 1000 V CAT III and Category IV 600 V safety standards
These multimeters all feature a 6000-count resolution, display and auto hold, frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity, and diode measurement capability. Meters include easy battery exchange, closed case calibration through the front panel, and an ergonomic case with integrated protective holster.
Models 177 and 179 feature True RMS voltage and current measurement capabilities, and provide digital display with analog bar graph and backlight. Model 77 IV also includes average responding AC measurements, and model 179 features temperature measurement capabilities.
Available for sale in the United States and Canada only.