Quickly and safely conduct energy, load, and power quality studies
- Easily access power quality and energy data in real-time
- Automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters
- Rated 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT II—the highest in the industry
- View data locally on the large, bright color LCD touchscreen
- Power Quality Health Summary (EN50160) function provides insight into overall electrical health system
- Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software creates easy-to-understand reports for sharing
Measure all three voltage and current phases plus the neutral current as well as power and frequency with the advanced power quality logger. Make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time by viewing data locally on the instrument, using the Fluke Connect® mobile App and desktop software, or via Wi-Fi. Recording trend, event waveform snapshot, and high-resolution RMS profile, along with date, time stamp and severity to capture dips, swells, and inrush currents help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues. The logger automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters to help you identify intermittent or hard-to-find issues so you can optimize system reliability and savings.
Easily access and share data with your team remotely and make critical decisions in real-time using the Fluke Connect App. Logger features two external USB ports—one for PC connection and another for quick data download to a USB device. Use the included Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software to quickly chart and graph measurements to help identify issues and create detailed reports. Easily create standardized reports according to commonly used standards such as EN 50160.