With the variety of flowmeter types—from differential pressure to magnetic to ultrasonic—it helps to have highly trained metrologists calibrating the meters for optimal performance
- All calibration certificates contain as-found and as-left data, estimated measurement uncertainties (emu’s), and test uncertainty ratios (TUR’s) at no additional cost!
- This NIST-traceable calibration allows you to confirm that the specific asset you purchase meets the manufacturer’s published specification
- EPA, USDA, ISO, and GLP/GMPs standards require regular NIST-Traceable calibration of all test equipment being used in critical applications, FDA compliant
- Receive your product calibrated and ready to use rather than sending it to a third-party or internal calibration lab and incurring additional delays
- Testing includes measurement at 5 to 10 points—depending on the meter— equidistant across the range of the flowmeter
- Testing range 0-500 LPM air flow
At InnoCal, our computerized, automated standards allow us to perform NIST-traceable mass and correlated flow measurements using air or nitrogen gas. When correlation to other gases is needed, our metrologists will provide you with correlated data or a gas correlation table.
Typical brands that we calibrate include Cole-Parmer, Alicat, Aalborg Instruments, Gilmont, Sierra Instruments, Bios International, and many more.
All measurements reported are traceable to SI units via national standards maintained by NIST and performed in compliance with ANSI Z540, ISO17025, and MIL-STD-45662A.
InnoCal is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) under certificate number 1746.01. This accreditation is your assurance that the calibration is performed in a qualified, controlled laboratory.