Protect your heat-sensitive samples
- The only concentrator to combine refrigeration, -4°C, and heating, 100°C
- Create up to nine stored programs that can be altered while in progress
- Accommodates a variety of rotors to process up to 148 samples
- Automatic vacuum bleed valve releases vacuum when rotor stops to prevent loss of sample
- Models with glass lid offer protection against harsh applications
- Choose an acid-resistant model when working with corrosive chemicals
The Labconco® refrigerated CentriVap® benchtop vacuum concentrator is the perfect unit for processing your heat-sensitive samples, such as RNA and proteins. The combination of refrigeration and heating lets you set temperatures from -4 to 100°C.
The microprocessor controls a speed of 1725 rpm, as well as the heater to provide reliable results. Recover as small as a few microliter solutes from up to 148 samples.
User-friendly keyboard allows you to store up to 9 programs to quickly run different types of samples. Convenient quick-start buttons let you initiate programs with a single push of a button. In addition, you can alter the temperature and the time parameters even while a program is in process.
Acid-resistant models feature PTFE-coated wetted materials to offer protection against corrosive chemicals and harsh applications. Optional glass lid prevents etching caused by solvents.
Order vacuum pump, CentriVap® cold trap, rotor, and sample tubes separately to meet your application needs.