Simple, economical tester for cap torque measurement
- Accepts samples up to 7.5” (189.4 mm) dia.
- Selectable units of measurement (lbin, kgmm, Ncm)
- Peak memory for application and removal torque readings
- RS-232 and Mitutoyo outputs
- Mechanical overload protection
- Solid aluminum housing
- Moveable sample gripping posts
- Battery or AC operation
- Accuracy of ±0.5% of full scale ±1 digit
These Mark 10 MTT01-12, MTT01-50, and MTT01-100 digital cap torque testers present a simple, accurate, and economical solution for manual cap torque testing. Testers are ideal for production or lab use for closure manufacturers, bottlers, food and beverage companies, and others. Units capture peak readings for application and removal torques. Adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, while a set of flat rubber-edged jaws and adjustable jaws are available for unique profiles. Innovative mechanical overload protection and low battery indicator provides additional flexibility. Data output via RS-232 and Mitutoyo enable reporting and analysis of test data via PC or other data collector (order optional MEASURgauge software below).