Sophisticated, easy-to-use force gauges for force measurement up to 500 lb
- High speed 3,000 Hz peak sampling rate
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Backlit graphic display with large digits
- 50-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Live load bar graph with audio/visual overload alarms
- Programmable go/no-go limits, with audio/visual alarms and outputs
- Peak readings always shown on display
- Ergonomic, reversible housing for handheld or test stand use
These digital force gauges satisfy many force measurement applications in an accurate, sophisticated, and easy-to-use package. The intuitive menu interface allows for simple navigation and the large backlit display makes access quick and easy to many features and configurable parameters. The lightweight ergonomic, reversible aluminum design allows for handheld use, or test stand mounting, providing additional flexibility based on your testing requirements.
The USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs provide easy downloading of data to a PC, while on-board memory of up to 50 readings makes field testing simple. The included MESUR Lite data acquisition software allows you to tabulate continuous or single point data, and offers single-click export capability to Excel for further data manipulation. These gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 manual and motorized test stands on pages 1241 and 1244.