Advanced solution for demanding force measurement applications
- High-speed 14,000 Hz sampling rate
- Continuous data capture of up to 5,000 data points, at up to 14,000 Hz, downloadable to a PC
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Sample break detection – automatically zeroes, saves, outputs, and stops a Mark-10 test stand upon sample break
- 1st / 2nd peak detection
- Five units of measurement, plus COF and user-defined units
- Programmable footswitch command string
- Averaging, external trigger, real-time, and peak modes
- Programmable set points, with audiovisual indicators and outputs
- Password protection
Professional digital force gauges are designed with advanced features for your most demanding tension and compression measurement applications, up to 500 lb (2500 N). Gauges feature an industry-leading sampling rate of 14,000 Hz with ±0.1% accuracy, producing quick and reliable results for rapid testing applications.
These gauges offer all the functions of the M5-series Premium force gauges plus several additional features, including high-speed continuous data capture and storage, with memory for up to 5000 readings, at an acquisition rate of up to 14,000 Hz. Units also feature programmable footswitch sequencing, break detection, 1st / 2nd peak detection. They include coefficient of friction (COF) and user-defined units of measurement, with the ability to export data from the storage buffer to optional MEASUR™gauge software for advanced analysis and graphing.
For enhanced productivity, gauges also feature automatic data output, data storage, and zeroing functions upon the completion of break detection, averaging, external trigger, and 1st / 2nd peak detection. All gauges are compatible with Mark-10 test stands, including the ESM301, to enable functions such as break testing, tensile testing, compression testing, dynamic load holding, PC control capability, and more.