Increase throughput to advance critical research now
- Pulsed xenon flash lamp and CCD detector array provide full-spectrum scan in as little as 1 second
- No warm-up time required for lamp to reach stability—measure any time
- Store routine programs as shortcuts to increase productivity
- Fiber optics reduce signal-to-noise ratio problems
- Large, color touch screen offers easy navigation and analysis of spectrum
These scanning spectrophotometers combine features for faster and more accurate measurements. The open chamber design allows quick exchange of cuvettes, but minimizes stray light errors by shielding the detector. Stable lamp intensity produces repeatable results without interrupting a sample measurement series to perform reference measurements. Since the lamp is used only for sample measurements, the functional lifetime is greatly increased.
All models include a 10 x 10 mm cuvette holder, and the Nano also has a microvolume pedestal for sample sizes down to 1 µL. To automate and increase workflow efficiency, choose from several optional accessories (order separately). The FillPalMini used in conjunction with the flow cell can fill, recover, wash, and refill the cell, reducing handling time. The cuvette changer automatically moves up to eight cuvettes into position for measurements. For automated Pharmacopeia compliance, the CertiRef™ verification module with certified standards validates instrument performance.