The Explorer is perfect for university research, teaching laboratories, general lab and industrial applications
- Intelligent performance – optimized linearity and repeatability
- Intelligent calibration - AutoCal automatic internal calibration ensures your results are accurate
- Intuitive operation – Large color touch-screen display and icon-driven application software
- Intuitive software - SmarText™ 2.0 is OHAUS’ easy-to-use graphical software
- Practical touchless sensors - Hands-free operation
- Ingenious modular design - Display can be separated from the weighing base for maximum flexibility in any work area
The OHAUS Explorer’s advanced applications simplify even the most complex laboratory measurements. Whether it’s determining the difference between initial and residual weights or calculating the density of solids and liquids, Explorer eliminates the need for time consuming manual calculations and data logging. The high resolution display and innovative user interface make balance setup and application use effortless.