Reliable performance at an affordable price
- Bright, easy-to-read backlit LCD
- RS-232 interface allows connection to printer or PC
- Small footprint saves desktop space
- Selectable environmental filters compensate for harsh environments
- Removable stainless steel pan for easy cleaning
- NTEP Legal-For-Trade and Measurement Canada approved
The NTEP-certified analytical balances provide basic weighing, parts counting, and percent weighing applications. The backlit LCD and easy-to-use interface make these balances simple to operate. A standard RS-232 port provides communication with point-of-sale systems or printers.
The balances are designed with a durable ABS housing and a removable stainless steel pan. Other features include integrated weigh-below hook, security bracket, calibration lock, auto-tare, auto-dim, user-selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user-selectable communication settings and data print options, user-definable project and user IDs, software overload/underload indicator, and stability indicator.