Designed for fast, highly accurate weighing results
- Password security offers protection against unauthorized access
- Optoelectronic level sensor provides continuous real-time monitoring
- Automatic internal calibration and adjustment
- Touch-screen display with graphical user interface
- Easy to clean with removable glass draft shield
- Ergonomic draft shield opens with a simple touch
- NTEP approved legal for trade
Providing highly accurate weighing results and operating convenience, the Secura® analytical balances feature built-in protection systems for complete reliability and regulatory compliance. The isoCAL adjustment function alerts you whenever a defined interval has elapsed, or a temperature limit has been exceeded. The balance then performs fully automatic span adjustment using its internal weight. An internal Cal Audit Trail function stores each calibration and adjustment procedure, generating a 100% traceable audit trail for your quality assurance. A mini USB interface and Plug & Play technology enables communication with a PC or printer.
A continuous real-time level monitoring function prevents you from reporting inaccurate results due to an unleveled balance. It alerts you immediately, and temporarily blocks data transfer from going to a printer or computer to ensure data integrity.
The balances also feature a SQmin function that checks your sample quantity to confirm it is within the acceptable USP operating range. Weighing applications include general weighing, density, percentage, check weighing, peak hold, counting, unstable conditions, and animal weighing.