Meets US EPA-approved methods for dissolved oxygen and BOD
- Large, easy-to-read graphical display with backlight
- Digital plug-and-play sensors for optical DO, BOD, and pH
- CMC function monitors sensors measuring range against calibration range
- Data logging with GLP time-and-date tracebility and USB connectivity
- BOD Analyst Pro software automatically calculates BOD values
YSI Multilab dissolved oxygen and pH/dissoved oxygen meters help you comply with US EPA regulations. These low-profile lab meters are ideal for highly accurate measuring of DO, BOD, and pH.
The IP64-rated waterproof meters feature intuitive menu-driven interface, large graphical display with backlight, manual and automatic data logging with GLP tracability, and convenient USB data transfer.
Meter uses Intelligent Design Sensors (IDS) that digitally store their serial number, unique ID, and calibration data. The sensors can be moved from one meter to another and transfer their calibration data.