Maximum flexibility with IDS digital smart sensor recognition
- Large easy-to-read graphical display with backlight
- Plug-and-play sensors for pH, ORD, conductivity, resistivity, TDS, salinity, and optical DO/BOD
- Digital sensor recognition, processing, and data transfer
- Quality Sensor Control (QSC) system monitors the condition of pH electrodes
- Continuous monitoring (CMC) function verifies sensor's measuring range against calibration range
- Data logging with GLP time-and-date traceability and USB connectivity
YSI MultiLab line of one-, two-, and three-channel meters provide maximum flexibility with smart sensor recognition. The Intelligent Design Sensors (IDS) plug-and-play feature lets you decide the meter''s operation. Plug in a pH electrode and its a pH meter; replace with a conductivity probe and its a conductivity meter; same for oxygen--it is that easy!
The IP64-rated waterproof meters feature a large graphical display with backlight, manual and automatic data logging with GLP traceability, and convenient USB data transfer. Quality QSC and CMC functions ensure proper functioning of the electrode within the calibration range of meter.
The IDS electrodes digitally store their serial number, electrode type, unique ID, and calibration data. The sensors can also be moved from one meter to another and transfer their calibration data.