Excellent for monitoring metals, silica, and dust in the air
- Low ash content and low moisture pickup
- Pure homopolymer PVC construction
- Max operating temperature is 131°F (55°C)
- Gravimetric stability of <0.5% after 24 hours at 48% RH at 122°F (50°C)
- Typical aerosol retention of 99.94%, 0.3 µm at 32 L/min/100 cm2 of filter media
Use PVC filter membranes for interference-free silica determination. Low ash content makes these membranes great for many NIOSH analytical methods. Membranes feature low tare weight and low moisture pickup—ideal for gravimetric analysis.