Enable multiple sampling in one rotation
- Improved touch-screen interface
- Anti-static shell and PC material lifting pole
- Durable new design with smaller shaft
- ARM chip processor for higher data processing speed
- RTD temperature probe monitors sample temperature in real time
Intelligent touch-screen rotary viscometers are ideal for measurement of viscous resistance and absolute viscosity of liquid. This is widely applied in the field of petri chemistry, medicine, food, light industry, textile industry, scientific research, and more. The 5" touch-screen is easy to use and shows multiple parameters at once such as viscosity, speed, torque percentage, max measurement range under the current rotor, and speed. They can convert freely between various viscosity units automatically. The professional model (83055-98) features a larger 7" screen. RS-232 connection to a computer allows the user to constantly control rotation speed to maximize their process. Results can then be easily analyzed and printed. The professional model (83055-98) may also be used via USB interface.