No more broken glassware
- Accepts disposable polypropylene distillation tubes--no more costly glass apparatus to clean and replace
- Save time--smaller sample size means quicker distillations
- Reduce waste--requires just 6 mL of sample
- Distills 26 samples simultaneously
- No need for cooling water
- For optimal results, use our disposable micro tubes
The EPA approves the use of micro distillation systems with disposable tubes for reporting of cyanide; systems can be adapted for ammonia and phenol reporting as well. The high-throughput unit lets you distill 26 samples simultaneously, using only 6 mL of sample per tube. It is quick and easy everything is done in the micro tube! Simply add sample, heat, and bring distillate to volume in the collection part of the tube.
The SimpleDist Micro heating block is made from PTFE-coated graphite enclosed in a durable Kydex® housing and features easy-to-use LED controller.