3-in-1 functionality saves bench space and reduces your investment in equipment and service
- Conventional spectrophotometry, color measurements, and water analyses can be performed using one instrument
- Exchangeable XPathHolder™ cuvette carousels allow you to shift quickly between seven different path lengths
- Avoid errors — PathDetect™ securely checks the path length so your results are accurate
- Make setup easy with the user-friendly 4.3” touchscreen and interface with workflow guidance and integrated tutorials
- SmartLid™ automatically starts the measurement, increases productivity, and avoids time-consuming task repetition
The Mettler Toledo EasyPlus spectrophotometers combine conventional spectrophotometry, color measurements, and water analyses in one instrument. Built-in methods eliminate calculation and transcription errors and are easily accessed with built-in features such as a favorite list and LongClick™. Photometric data is automatically calculated using pre-programmed methods to obtain results quickly. Methods that are compliant to standards such as ASTM, DIN, ISO, and EPA eliminate the need for post-measurement calculation and data transcription to achieve accurate results efficiently.
Color measurements are obtained from absorbance or transmittance measurements converted to a color value according to the selected color scale. 30 color scales are available including CIELAB, APHA, Gardner, and more. Water analysis is performed with the SQKitReader™ accessory, sold separately as item 83700-80. SQKitReader™ barcode reader scans Spectroquant™ water test kit barcodes to automatically start methods inputted on the user-friendly touchscreen.